Saturday, August 23, 2014

Lesson no.1

I don't want to argue with anyone..I am done fighting for what is right and what is wrong....probably i am dragging other people into it too...I guess life for me says "don't have to hover over again and again into something that tickles the sense of negativity in you...Time to let go of the thing that are not working out"..too young to hold on to things that are bringing pain not only to self but others in the environment as well....Life is all about experimenting and sticking to the ones that is most feasible...only a stone can stay in a single place..despite of sunlight, rainfall or thunderstorm...
        Its not always good fighting for the right..if it's not your problem..if you are not the one into the thick soup or if its something that is going to create hatred among others..of course the Buddha said."
don't be selfish:" But here the thing is not about being selfish..It's about making the change for your happiness... The mere research behind happiness is..it begins with self and only if you are happy than you can make others happy and the environment will be a happy one..I thank my friend Thinley for igniting this light in me during our conversation about the situation i am in right now. Be selfish if it's your happiness that's at stake.

nofilter


                                                                                                                                                                                          
"Hatred generates negative energy" and if there is hatred you better be quick in reacting to the problem. Always be the one behind the research to figure out where you went wrong. Here i already have done it. Now the thing is I have to prove that i am the best and if they lose me,they going to regret..I am going to show them that i am the best. 

       Figure out your goals,set in the things that are going to bring out the best in you. I have so far been good and if thats how i am being judged i have to make certain change in me and figure out where I went wrong.. I am going to think only about myself..stop caring for others and do best that i can..
         So either bring the change to see if its working out and good if it does...if not plan, set something else and move on to another...but make sure you have things ready on other side before leaving..
sow the seeds and jump on to where its green...

     If things work out after making certain change in my character I will stick to the present deed i am doing if not like the earlier statement..it will become a mere experiment of my life..I am going to let go of this..and begin my next adventure. I have all ready and set if i want to go from here.


No comments:

Post a Comment