Tuesday, January 28, 2014

CONFUSION CRAWLS

Back to Bhutan after three months of stay in college...Now the time has come for me to do something about my career...The only thing in my mind is WHAT???? With lots of question marks in my head I am waiting for my result and it is not out yet..
  For a time being i thought everything was going right and my future is decided...I thought i will go the spiritual way as decided back in Mysore..
     But as the decision I take has to be supported by my elders and parents..they don't see it right the things that I am going to do after having a degree in Computer Engineering and wasting so much money and four years of my precious time in college..They want me to do something related to it.
  The confusion crawls in here..i don't want to work for someone..I either want to start a business or do the thing that i decided in Mysore.
  Either way I am still idle and going with the passing time.I have to decide what to do with my life soon...if not this year but by next year i must be earn a living...make everyone proud of my decision...I am to soon get out of this confusion and decide something soon..till then i will be thinking..lol..Get back to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment