Tuesday, December 24, 2013

THE JOURNEY BEGINS HERE...life after college...

My blog will take a different course from now...I got inspired by a movie and i thought to do it differently now..i have decided to write about my life's journey from now on..all about my life starts to my spiritual live... Now trying to figure out what to do with my life as I am done with my college and life has to start from here no matter what....
It is never a piece of cake to decide what you want and how you are going to come up with plans to figure it out...I have always taken things easily and never taken anything seriously...that's why i am all cramped up with figuring how to go with it after college...
The problem with me is I don't want to go and work for someone else...sweating it all out trying to fulfill someone else s desire and dreams....I want to do something different...I want to be on top..guiding people or doing something nice for them...all i want to do is make people happy and go do things about it..
When it comes to lives aspect...it has always been easy for me...its like someone comes and makes everything easy...clearing my path....coming to me as someone has told them to go to me..
I am very much a happy go around about everything...
Now that my college has come to end and i have to start to learn to stand on my own feet..I am all blessed like said....someone has come to my rescue and I am very much happy with it..
For the moment I am here in mysore(24-12-2013)deciding my future..
I am very much honored to come across people like Anna...its like god has send him to me...I meet him here in mysore..(a holy place to start my life)and now i am going to begin my life after college under his guidance...my future is decided and I am going with it..
what i am going to do..is yet to be shared..wait for my next edition...:)peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment