Monday, July 23, 2012

Hate

HATE

Hate is a strange feeling....everybody feels it and everyone has experienced it... No one can define it but everyone does it..or either way someone else feels for them....
    People don't need particular reason to hate the other one...sometimes a strangers face can make you hate them...you don't have to say anything harsh or be rude..if the other one is going to hate you...s/he will do it without a reason..
     For me I always feel like someone is hating me deep..and it make me feel so insane...but when someone really does I can figure it out quickly and I go aside or walk away from that particular person.....
       I do hate people too..it,s not like I don't...and sometimes I don't even need a reason to hate it...I become really judgmental when it comes to the situation of hating...
       Life certainly teaches you a lot.. especially when you are growing up away from your family...no one to console you when you are down and no one to advice you when you do something wrong...you need to make your own decisions either its for good or for bad...
        Seeing some people around doing wrong..and you hating them..feels like you aren't a bhuddist  sometimes...no matter what you learn from them and in the end move on...
       when there is no one to guide you...you are hated the most...but I will say..don't look back...keeping stepping forward....In the end its only you and you matters to yourself and the loved ones who stick with you throughout your life's trial...smile lots and keeping low with the hating thing.. after all you are born to love not to hate....    

No comments:

Post a Comment